Adobe Captivate Beyond the Essentials
Adobe Captivate: Beyond the Essentials teaches the higher-end, more advanced functionality of Adobe Captivate.
In this two day class you will learn -
• To improve your screen recording skills via project templates and by pre-editing your text captions.
• How to create and produce video projects that will enable you to record screen actions in real-time.
• How to import questions into Captivate using the GIFT format.
• How to create a random quiz using question pools and random question slides.
• To fine-tune your production skills by learning about object styles, master slides, themes, and advanced actions.
• To engage the learner like never before using both system and user variables.
• How to create branching scenarios that will enable learners to plot their own learning path.
• To collaborate with team members using Captivate's powerful commenting capabilities.
• To ensure your eLearning and mLearning output can be used by people with disabilities by adding such 508-compliant features as accessibility text and closed captions.
• About SCORM, AICC, TinCan, SCOs, Manifests, and how to upload a published lesson into a Learning Management System.
Lesson 1: Editing Text Capture Templates
• Custom Recordings
• Caption Pre-Editing
Lesson 2: Video Demos
• Creating Video Projects
• Zooming & Panning
• Mouse Points
Lesson 3: Custom Styles, Branching & Aggregating
• Creating Object Styles
• Share Styles
• Combing Projects
• Creating Groups
Lesson 4: Question Pools
• GIFT Files
• Pools and Random Question Slides
Lesson 5: Accessible eLearning
• Accessibility and Captivate
• Accessibility Text
• Shortcut Keys
• Closed Captioning
• Tab Order
Lesson 6: Variables & Widgets
Lesson 7: Actions
• Simple Actions
• Conditional Actions
• Multiple Decision Blocks
• Shared Actions
Lesson 8: Reviewing & Background Editing
• Background Editing
• Integrating Photoshop
Lesson 9: Master Slides, Themes & Templates
• Master Slides
• Project Templates
• Template Placeholder
Lesson 10: Project Results
• Acrobat.com as an LMS Alternative
• LMS Reporting Options
• Manifest Files
• Advanced Interaction
• Content Packages
• Uploading to an LMS