Project Level 2
Overview: Welcome to Microsoft® Project: Part 2. This course is designed to familiarize you with the advanced features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional so that you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
Target Student: Students taking this course are responsible for managing projects in a work environment. This includes creating and maintaining project plans. This course is also for students seeking to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft Office Project certification.
Prerequisites: To ensure your success in this course, you should be able to create a new project plan, manage time in a project plan, manage tasks in a project plan, manage resources in a project plan, and share a project plan.
Lesson 1: Managing the Project Environment
- Topic A: Link Projects
- Topic B: Baseline a Project
- Topic C: Work with Custom Fields
Lesson 2: Managing Task Structures
- Topic A: Change a Task List
- Topic B: Create a Network Diagram
- Topic C: Manage the Critical Path
- Topic D: Use Lag and Lead
- Topic E: Analyze Earned Value
Lesson 3: Generating Project Views
- Topic A: Use View Commands
- Topic B: Use Existing Views
- Topic C: Create Custom Views
- Topic D: Format and Share the Timeline View
Lesson 4: Producing Project Reports
- Topic A: Use Existing Reports
- Topic B: Create Custom Reports
- Topic C: Export Visual Reports