Part Time Instructors
Vermont Panurgy Inc. (Panurgy) has been providing skills that make businesses work for nearly 30 years. Panurgy is home to the Panurgy IT Department as well as the Panurgy Learning Center. Our skilled technicians and experienced trainers are ready to help businesses reach their full potential. The Panurgy Learning Center provides quality technical training for Microsoft, Cisco, A+, N+, Web Technologies and other platforms, as well as professional development classes.
We are looking for experienced instructors to teach Microsoft applications and professional development in our Learning Center in South Burlington as well as our client sites throughout Vermont; a willingness to travel is a must.
- Conduct training sessions using Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 or 2016 applications
- Continuously revise lesson plans to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up-to-date
Requirement and Qualifications
- One to three years experience in a training environment
- Experience in adult education with expertise in common software packages including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
• Strong knowledge of PC applications
- Experience working with end users in a support and/or training capacity
- Exceptional, proven presentation skills and a professional demeanor
- Availability to accommodate 9:00 am - 4:00 pm class time
- Microsoft Certified trainers a bonus!
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.