Date: November, 2017
Position Status: Full-time/40 hours per week
Pay Status: Salary; Exempt
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
Vermont Panurgy (Panurgy) has been providing skills that make businesses work for more than 30 years. Panurgy is home to the Panurgy IT Department as well as the Panurgy Learning Center. Our skilled technicians and experienced trainers help businesses reach their full potential.
The Network Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and administrative duties for the Technology department. The main goal is to be the liaison between all service and networking customers on behalf of the company and communicate client needs to Panurgy’s Solution Consultants and Project Engineers.
- Work with all departments to maintain two-way communication to constantly strive to promote positive company image.
- Handle all incoming service, networking calls and service walk-ins
- Obtain information and when necessary perform preliminary problem solving/troubleshooting to direct and process calls in most effective and efficient manner.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming with groups and supervisors to both support and grow the business
- Coordinate scheduling of technical services staff for work both on-site and in-house service work requests, while maintaining a high rate of billable hours
- Maintain client records and documentation as pertains to service and networks
- Track, record and follow-up with networking clients once work is completed
- Relay any potential service problems that may arise affecting customer satisfaction
- Order parts from vendors and help setup training classrooms as necessary.