Effectively Manage Technical Teams
Effectively Managing Technical Teams
You will acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage technical teams.
This course is designed for team leads, middle managers, and first time managers of technical teams who have basic team leadership skills and knowledge.
It is recommended that you have basic team leadership skills and knowledge prior to taking this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• establish a technical team.
• develop technical teams.
• solve problems within technical teams.
Lesson 1: Establishing a Technical Team
• Transition to a Technical Manager Role
• Manage Your Team's Work Styles
• Communicate With Your Team
Lesson 2: Developing Technical Teams
• Select Technical Team Members
• Develop Career Paths
Lesson 3: Solving Problems Within Technical Teams
• Promote Sound Decision Making
• Encourage Creativity
• Handle Interpersonal Conflict