One Day - Instructor-led
The most successful people know how to manage their anger as well as the anger of others. With the help of intriguing exercises and self-tests, this course provides students with an individual assessment of the causes and effects of their anger.
This course is designed for anyone who is looking to advance professionally in their field.
Lesson 1: What is Anger
- How Does Anger Work?
- Thoughts That Fuel Anger
- How Do You Cope with Your Anger?
- Changing Coping Techniques
Lesson 2: The Way You Feel
- What Provokes You?
- When To Be Angry
- Your Body and Anger
Lesson 3: Using Anger to Improve Your Life
- Anger: Pain or Gain?
- Just or Unjust?
- Anger and Your Communication Style
Lesson 4: Stopping Anger from Escalating
- Tips for Handling Criticism
- Getting Back in Control
Lesson 5: Letting Go of the Past
- Identifying Unresolved Anger from the Past
- Experiencing Anger from Expectations
- Be Good to Yourself
Lesson 6: Listen to Other People’s Anger
- Coping with Angry People
- Styles of Communication
- Your Family Relationships
- 20 Additional Behaviors that Create Relationship Anger
- Anger and Your Working Relationship
Lesson 7: Review
- Integrating What You’ve Learned