This course will assist you in understanding and implementing strategies that will help to manage conflict effectively. You will identify the sources of conflict and learn how to manage it effectively. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• develop skills to assess a conflict situation and monitor your reaction to the conflict.
• utilize effective communication techniques to manage conflict in a proactive manner.
• resolve conflict through identifying it’s source, and determining and implementing the best solution.
Lesson 1: Recognizing Conflict
• Identify Your Personal Reaction to Conflict
• Develop a Healthy Attitude Toward Conflict
• Assess the Situation
• Avoid Conflict Escalation
Lesson 2: Responding to Conflict
• Actively Listen
• Communicate Effectively
• Respond to Negative Tactics
Lesson 3: Resolving Conflict
• Identify the Source of the Conflict
• Determine the Best Solution
• Implement the Solution
Length of Class:
Instructor-led or Online: