You will identify how a creative team works and what your role is as team leader. You will explore how to lead a creative team from idea to implementation and how to troubleshoot problems in the innovative process.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• manage the creative environment.
• examine the process of moving from idea to implementation.
Lesson 1: Managing the Creative Environment
• Support Creativity
• Manage a Creative Team
• Troubleshoot the Creative Environment
Lesson 2: Moving from Idea to Implementation
• Choose the Best Project for Implementation
• Refine Ideas
• Decide to Implement or Abandon an Idea
• Troubleshoot During the Implementation Phase
Length of Class:
Instructor-led or Online: