In this course that prepares you for the Cisco TSHOOT exam (#642-832), you will gain the skills needed to maintain your complex network environments and diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. You will learn to troubleshoot and maintain particular technologies, and you will learn procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance processes.
What You’ll Learn
• Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
• Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
• Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
• Maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching- and routing-based environments
• Maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
• Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
Module 1 – Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
Module 2 – Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
Module 3 – Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
Module 4 – Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Solutions
Module 5 – Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing-Based Solutions
Module 6 – Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
Module 7 – Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise NetworksView upcoming Class Schedule & Signup for a Class!