Attend Live Classes Remotely!
All of our classes are live and are taught online
You can take any of our classes at work, home, or anywhere you have a reliable broadband internet connection. To take a class you will need:
- a PC or laptop
- reliable broadband internet connection
- speakers or headphones
- a microphone
- 2 monitors or another device to see courseware is helpful, but not needed
For more information call 1-800-974-1115 or 802-658-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Vermont Panurgy, not only do we want to give you the help you need, we also recognize the utter importance of interactivity and connection. How many webinars must we endure before someone will unmute our mic and let us ask a question? How many podcasts will we fall asleep to, remembering more questions than answers?
In our live-led, virtual learning environments, students receive the personal attention they need to truly grasp the advanced concepts and practical applications needed in today’s quickly transforming workplace. Combining our amazing team of instructors with limited class sizes and professionally-produced content, we are able to provide students with a remote learning environment unlike any other. Best part? You can participate from anywhere with an internet connection!
- Time Management – January 19 – Special: $195
- Grammar Skills: Fundamental Language Principles – January 21
- Six Thinking Hats: Managing Discussions Effectively – January 27
- Project Management Fundamentals: Principles/Methodology – February 2
- Leadership Institute – February 11, 18, 25 (3 Wednesdays)
- Managing Difficult People – February 12
- Delegation Skills for Leaders – February 17
- Access Level 2: Controlling Data, Queries & Customized Reports – January 21
- Visio Level 2 – January 22
- Word Level 3: Long Documents, Forms, Macros & Mail Merge – January 22
- Microsoft Teams – January 25
- Access Level 3: SQL Queries, Macros & Database Management – January 29
- Outlook Level 1 – Email, Calendar & Contact Basics – February 4
- Adobe Acrobat Level 1 – February 11
- Excel: Tips & Tricks – February 17
- Maximizing PivotTables in Excel – February 24
- Outlook Level 2 – February 25
All classes run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
For additional information or registration, please call 802-658-7788 x224 or email email@example.com.