Attend Live Classes Remotely!
All of our classes are live and are taught online
You can take any of our classes at work, home, or anywhere you have a reliable broadband internet connection. To take a class you will need:
- a PC or laptop
- reliable broadband internet connection
- speakers or headphones
- a microphone
- 2 monitors or another device to see courseware is helpful, but not needed
For more information call 1-800-974-1115 or 802-658-7788 or email email@example.com
Here at Vermont Panurgy, not only do we want to give you the help you need, we also recognize the utter importance of interactivity and connection. How many webinars must we endure before someone will unmute our mic and let us ask a question? How many podcasts will we fall asleep to, remembering more questions than answers?
In our live-led, virtual learning environments, students receive the personal attention they need to truly grasp the advanced concepts and practical applications needed in today’s quickly transforming workplace. Combining our amazing team of instructors with limited class sizes and professionally-produced content, we are able to provide students with a remote learning environment unlike any other. Best part? You can participate from anywhere with an internet connection!
- Change Management – December 2
- Dealing with Challenging Customer Interactions – December 8
- Leadership Institute (3 days) – December 9-11
- Managing Difficult People – December 16
- Delegation Skills for Leaders – December 21
- Writing Effective Email – December 29
- Time Management – January 19
- Excel Level 1: Worksheet Essentials – December 2, January 6
- Windows Powershell Fundamentals – December 2-3
- Access Level 1: Managing Data, Table Relationships & Reports – December 3
- Excel Level 2: Multiple Workbooks, Subtotals & Advanced Charts – December 9, January 13
- PowerPoint Level 1: Creating & Modifying Presentations – December 11
- Analyzing and Presenting Data with Excel – December 14-15
- Maximizing PivotTables in Excel – December 14
- Excel Level 3: Auditing & Analysis Tools/Importing & Exporting Data – December 16, January 20
- Access Level 2: Controlling Data, Queries & Customized Reports – December 18
- SQL Fundamentals – January 6
- PowerPoint Level 2: Graphics, Multimedia, Interactive Elements – January 7
- Windows Powershell Level 2 – January 20-21
- Visio Level 2 – January 22
- Microsoft Teams – January 25
- Access Level 3: SQL Queries, Macros & Database Management – January 29
All classes run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
For additional information or registration, please call 802-658-7788 x224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.