Attend Live Classes Remotely!
All of our classes are live and are taught online
You can take any of our classes at work, home, or anywhere you have a reliable broadband internet connection. To take a class you will need:
- a PC or laptop
- reliable broadband internet connection
- speakers or headphones
- a microphone
- 2 monitors or another device to see courseware is helpful, but not needed
For more information call 1-800-974-1115 or 802-658-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Vermont Panurgy, not only do we want to give you the help you need, we also recognize the utter importance of interactivity and connection. How many webinars must we endure before someone will unmute our mic and let us ask a question? How many podcasts will we fall asleep to, remembering more questions than answers?
In our live-led, virtual learning environments, students receive the personal attention they need to truly grasp the advanced concepts and practical applications needed in today’s quickly transforming workplace. Combining our amazing team of instructors with limited class sizes and professionally-produced content, we are able to provide students with a remote learning environment unlike any other. Best part? You can participate from anywhere with an internet connection!
- Leadership Institute – September 14-16, October 6-8
- Managing Upward – September 18
- Presentations: Preparing, Developing & Delivery – September 21
- Positive Staff Development – September 28
- Six Thinking Hats – September 30
- Dealing with Challenging Customer Interactions – October 13
- Managing Multi-Generational Teams – October 14
- Coaching: Establishing a Positive Coaching Relationship – October 19
- Managing Difficult People – October 20
- Managerial Leadership – October 22
- Word Level 1: Basic Documents, Tables & Graphics – October 1
- Word Level 2: Styles, Sections & Templates – September 17, October 22
- PowerPoint Level 1 – Creating & Modifying Presentations – October 7
Spreadsheets For All Levels
- Excel Level 1: Worksheet Essentials – October 6
- Excel Level 2: Multiple Workbooks, Subtotals & Advanced Charts – September 16, October 14
- Excel Level 3: Auditing & Analysis Tools/Importing & Exporting Data – September 23, October 22
- Maximizing PivotTables in Excel – October 20
All classes run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
For additional information or registration, please call 802-658-7788 x224 or email email@example.com.