Attend Live Classes Remotely!
All of our classes are live and are taught online
You can take any of our classes at work, home, or anywhere you have a reliable broadband internet connection. To take a class you will need:
- a PC or laptop
- reliable broadband internet connection
- speakers or headphones
- a microphone
- 2 monitors or another device to see courseware is helpful, but not needed
Here at Vermont Panurgy, not only do we want to give you the help you need, we also recognize the utter importance of interactivity and connection. How many webinars must we endure before someone will unmute our mic and let us ask a question? How many podcasts will we fall asleep to, remembering more questions than answers?
In our live-led, virtual learning environments, students receive the personal attention they need to truly grasp the advanced concepts and practical applications needed in today’s quickly transforming workplace. Combining our amazing team of instructors with limited class sizes and professionally-produced content, we are able to provide students with a remote learning environment unlike any other. Best part? You can participate from anywhere with an internet connection!
- July 14, PowerPoint Level 2
- July 14, Effective Business Writing
- July 15-17, Leadership Institute
- July 15-16, Power BI Desktop
- July 16, Excel Level 2
- July 20, Positive Staff Development
- July 21, Leadership Skills for Women
- July 24, Time Management
- July 27, Six Thinking Hats
- July 27, Excel: Functions & Formulas
- July 30, Presentations: Preparing, Developing & Delivery
- July 30, Stress Management
All classes run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
For additional information or registration, please call 802-658-7788 x224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.