Attend Live Classes Remotely!
All of our classes are live and are taught online
You can take any of our classes at work, home, or anywhere you have a reliable broadband internet connection. To take a class you will need:
- a PC or laptop
- reliable broadband internet connection
- speakers or headphones
- a microphone
- 2 monitors or another device to see courseware is helpful, but not needed
For more information call 1-800-974-1115 or 802-658-7788 or email email@example.com
Here at Vermont Panurgy, not only do we want to give you the help you need, we also recognize the utter importance of interactivity and connection. How many webinars must we endure before someone will unmute our mic and let us ask a question? How many podcasts will we fall asleep to, remembering more questions than answers?
In our live-led, virtual learning environments, students receive the personal attention they need to truly grasp the advanced concepts and practical applications needed in today’s quickly transforming workplace. Combining our amazing team of instructors with limited class sizes and professionally-produced content, we are able to provide students with a remote learning environment unlike any other. Best part? You can participate from anywhere with an internet connection!
- Parallel Thinking – March 8
- Stress Management – March 15
- Leadership Institute – March 15-17
- Effective Office Communication Strategies – March 19
- Attitude – March 22
- Managing Anger – March 29
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace – March 30
- Process Improvement – March 31
- Excel Functions & Formulas – March 12
- Word Level 2: Styles, Sections & Templates – March 17
- Word Level 3: Long Documents, Forms, Macros & Mail Merge – March 31
- Excel Level 1: Worksheet Essentials – March 3
- Excel Level 2: Multiple Workbooks, Subtotals & Advanced Charts – March 10
- Excel Level 3: Auditing & Analysis Tools/Importing & Exporting Data – March 24
All classes run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
For additional information or registration, please call 802-658-7788 x224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.