Three Days • Live Distance Learning
This course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring.
Learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.
Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of software defined networking.
- Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
Lesson 1: Azure Virtual Networks
- Implement virtual networks
- Configure public IP services
- Configure private and public DNS zones
- Design and implement cross-VNET connectivity
- Implement virtual network routing
- Design and implement an Azure Virtual Network NAT
Lesson 2: Design and Implement Hybrid Networking
- Design and implement a point-to-site VPN connection
- Design and implement authentication
- Design and implement Azure Virtual WAN Resources
Lesson 3: Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
- Design and implement Expressroute
- Design and implement Expressroute Direct
- Design and implement Expressroute FastPath
Lesson 4: Load Balancing non-HTTP(S) Traffic in Azure
- Design and implement Azure Load Balancers
- Design and implement Azure Traffic Manager
- Monitor Networks with Azure Monitor
- Use Network Watcher
Lesson 5: Load balancing HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
- Design and implement Azure Application Gateway
- Implement Azure Front Door
Lesson 6: Design and Implement Network Security
- Configure and monitor an Azure DDoS protection plan
- Implement and manage Azure Firewall
- Implement network security groups
- Implement a web application firewall (WAF) on Azure Front Door
Lesson 7: Design and Implement Private Access to Azure Services
- Define the difference between Private Link Service and private endpoints
- Design and configure private endpoints
- Explain virtual network service endpoints
- Design and configure access to service endpoints
- Integrate Private Link with DNS
- Integrate your App Service with Azure virtual networks