One Day • Instructor Led
Whether you’re new to computers or have used them in the past, this class will help you become more comfortable using Windows® 11 by familiarizing you with the Windows 11 user interface and its basic capabilities. In this course, you will explore Windows 11 and learn how to work with locally installed apps and cloud-based apps, browse the Internet, and manage basic Windows 11 settings.
In this course, you will perform basic work-related tasks on a PC running the Windows 11 operating system. You will:
- Access Windows 11.
- Access locally installed apps.
- Access cloud-based apps and content.
- Manage files and folders.
- Configure the Windows 11 environment.
- Secure your Windows 11 computer.
- Use backup and recovery tools.
Lesson 1: Accessing Windows 11
- Log In to Windows 11
- Navigate the Windows 11 Desktop
- Use the Start Menu
Lesson 2: Accessing Locally Installed Apps
- Use Apps
- Multitask with Open Apps
- Install Apps
Lesson 3: Accessing Cloud-Based Apps and Content
- Browse the Web
- Use Cloud-Based Apps
Lesson 4: Managing Files and Folders
- Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- Find Files, Folders, and Apps
- Store and Share Files with OneDrive
- Manage Removable Storage Devices
Lesson 5: Configuring Windows 11
- Configure Settings
- Use Windows System Commands
- Manage Printers and Other Devices
- Use Accessibility Features
- Use Windows Tools
Lesson 6: Securing Your Computer
- Manage Passwords and Sign-In Options
- Manage Windows Security
- Manage Windows Updates
- Use Other Security Features
Lesson 7: Using Backup and Recovery Tools
• Create Backups
• Troubleshoot and Repair Your System