About Vermont Panurgy:
For over 35 years, Vermont Panurgy has provided information technology and learning solutions to leading businesses and agencies in Vermont and Northern New England. Through our Learning Center, we provide classroom-format training with a wide variety of course offerings including Microsoft Office applications, data privacy and security, graphics and web, technical (e.g., Cisco, Microsoft 365, CompTIA, etc.), and professional development. Vermont Panurgy also offers convenient Live Distance Learning training options.
We are looking for instructors to teach G-Suite, as well as Office 365 (now known as Microsoft 365) applications, specifically Teams, SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive.
Currently, we are instructing via Live Distance Learning using Teams, so candidates must be highly proficient in using Teams. Our preference is for those located within commuting distance to our classrooms in South Burlington, VT for when we also return to offering in-person classes.
- Available to accommodate teaching weekday class times, typically 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Conduct training sessions in accordance with defined curriculum
- Strong presentation skills with a professional demeanor
- Experience with teaching adult learners in a classroom and/or virtual learning setting
- Instruction experience (or expertise) in Microsoft 365 applications
- Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) a bonus!
Generous per diem compensation!