IT Infrastructure and Managed Support (MSP), 24×7 Monitoring, Remediation, Anti-virus and much more!
Live, instructor-led, remote and in-person courses delivering impactful technical and managerial curriculum at our location, yours or online!
Network and Desktop solutions through certified partners, let us help you find the best technology to facilitate your success!
I thought the class was great, as I told the instructor during class, I wish I knew this stuff many years ago. I think it was good training for my team member as well.
The class was great! Tom is a very good teacher and it was so easy to follow along with him. The nice part of the class was he really went slow while showing us how to do something and then went through it more than once. When I do something only once, I have a hard time remembering how to do it, but this wasn’t the case in this class. I really enjoyed the class and plan on taking more in the future.
The instructor was very great about using my situation and how I could apply it to the class. I also appreciated how she gave real life examples from her experience.
The instructor is amazing! She cares so much about those she is training and really tailors the information to us personally so that we get the most out of the course!!
Great mix of literature and discuss. Made it personal.
I have taken courses with this instructor before, she is excellent. She is the best! I truly enjoy her classes. she is a true asset to your team.
The interactive nature of the class kept engagement throughout and provided opportunities to reflect on situations where concepts apply.
Thanks for the excellent course. The instructor is fantastic, and I’m looking forward to using the new skills in my work.
I don't think there was anything I would change with this course. It was great! I had no knowledge of "parallel thinking" prior to this course so everything I learned today is a great tool for my career.
Course taught well – not book heavy, good conversation and relatability.
This was one of the most engaging online classes I've taken. The instructor made it really easy to pay attention and follow the information
Very relevant content. The instructor worked hard to extract my true needs for being here. She asks all the “right” questions. Non-judgmental helps me open up.
- Do You Remember the Time? Risks and Protections for Business Data StorageThroughout history, the way we humans have stored memories has been fraught with unreliability. Before the written word, memories were passed down through stories, and each person retelling the story added their own flare, sometimes radically changing the substance of the story, until the line ran out and the stories were forgotten. Once scrolls, books…
- Turn to Face the Strain: The Importance of Employee Training in 2021Coming up on our one-year pandemiversary (yes, I just made that word up), one thing that has become very clear is how different the workplace has become. No more water cooler chats or unexpected pop-ins, team meetings gone remote, difficulty measuring employee productivity or maintaining employee morale, and that’s just a few. The changes are massive and…
- Managing Employees Remotely: The Importance of UpdatesBack at the beginning of last year with the pandemic closing most in-person businesses, a wide variety of businesses started letting their employees work from home — all at the same time, with virtually no preparation or planning. Now, nearly a year later, it is clear that work-from-home is likely going to be a part of…
- How Many IT Companies Does it Take?You all have heard the old joke, told in numerous permutations, starting with the simple task of screwing in a lightbulb. If you’ve been following business and government news over the weekend, you probably heard about the security breach at SolarWinds, an IT company that services clients from Government Agencies to Fortune 500 companies. I…
- “I Didn’t Send That!” Domain Impersonation and YouHow many of you were affected by the #Ransomware attack on the UVM Medical Center’s IT network last week? Whether it was a delayed or cancelled appointment, an issue with work orders and partnerships, or just dropped communication, this type of attack is a tragically real example of the importance of network security. One of the biggest…