One Day • Instructor-led
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
This proverb demonstrates the advantages of collaboration, which are essential in today’s business world. Collaboration involves people working together to produce a shared goal or result. Working collaboratively ensures greater success, or as the proverb says — going farther.
In order to be successful, organizations must learn what collaboration entails, what a collaborative environment looks like, gain an understanding of the advantages and obstacles, and how to develop strategies to improve a collaborative work environment.
Lesson 1: Being Collaborative
- What is Collaboration?
- Qualities of a Collaborator
Lesson 2: Elements of Successful Collaboration
- Elements of Collaboration
- Five Elements of a Successful Collaboration
- Collaboration, Teamwork, Cooperation: What is the Difference?
- How to Make Collaboration Work: 6 Predictable Stages
Lesson 3: Benefits of Collaboration
- What Are the Advantages of Collaboration
- Collaborative Workspace
- Corporate Culture of Collaboration
- Features to Help Create a Collaborative Workspace
Lesson 4: Common Obstacles
- Five Arguments Against Collaboration
- Tips to Overcome Collaborative Obstacles
- Rewarding Team Collaboration
Lesson 5: Technology and Collaboration
- Implementing Technology to Facilitate Collaboration