For over 30 years, Vermont Panurgy has been offering IT and learning solutions to leading businesses and agencies in Vermont and Northern New England.
It’s the People… our customers, employees, partners and the community!
Call today to set up a free consultation:
Vermont Panurgy offers training at our Learning Center at 21 Gregory Drive in South Burlington and various client-sites. Vermont State Contract pricing applies to State agencies, political subdivisions, schools and colleges. All of our classes are taught live with instructors who are subject matter experts in their fields.
We also offer private group classes, customized training & and consulting services designed to meet your individual organization’s needs
The Vermont Panurgy difference… All of our classes are taught live and in person from very well qualified instructors.
- Microsoft Office 2016, 2019, 365: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, & much more!
- SharePoint user training
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Various Software as a Service applications
- Google Applications
- CompTIA A+, N+, i-Net+, Server+, Linux+, Security+, Project+, and more!
- Microsoft Fundamentals, MTA, MCE, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD,
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 and Exchange Server classes
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- HTML/XHTML, Cascading Style Sheets
- FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Flash
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Supervision
- Personal Development
- Professional Presentation
- Customized private classes available
We offer daily or weekly room rental which includes 13 PCs, a projector, whiteboards, coffee & snacks.
IT Managed Services
Vermont Panurgy is the leading provider of comprehensive, business-focused information technology solutions. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner, a Barracuda Partner, and our engineers carry the latest certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, VMware, Symantec and many other industry leading manufacturers.
We take a different approach to IT support and services. Vermont Panurgy does not believe in locking customers into long term contracts or “one size fits all” programs.
- A flat monthly fee that makes IT simple
- We manage all of your IT resources proactively, from PCs and servers to networking devices
Onsite and remote support
- The Vermont Panurgy difference?….No long term contracts, On-site Support, Lower Monthly Fees, Complete Transparency
- Vermont Panurgy has the networking depth and experience to develop, install and maintain your Local Area Network (LAN) or Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Experts in Cisco, Barracuda, Microsoft Exchange, VPN
- Citrix and other specialized network services
- Internal network and web traffic monitoring
- Link Balancing and Load Balancing
- Proactive network monitoring from our secure location in S. Burlington, VT.
- Standard business hour monitoring and after-hours monitoring
- Immediate response
- Escalated resolution times
IP Phone Systems
- Upgrade consulting
- ISP (Internet Service Provider) consulting and recommendations
- IP Phone system design and implementation
- IP Phone system support
Proactive Network Support Program
- On-site Support
- Remote support
- Intrusion detection systems, self learning and adapting SPAM filters, web and content filtering
- Self-adapting firewalls
- Compliance reporting, consulting and remediation
- Network Audits and Documentation
- IP Camera installation
- Server virtualization using VMware and Microsoft’s Hyper-V products
- Desktop virtualization and Desk Top As A Service
- Secure Wireless Network
- 802.1x Security, WPA, TKIP.WEP
- Wireless Network Surveys