One Day Instructor-led
The office productivity apps that comprise Google G Suite™ support both real-time and asynchronous collaboration. In this course, you will learn about the features and functionalities of the apps included in most G Suite editions—Gmail™, Google Drive™, Google Docs™, Google Slides™, Google Drawings™, Google Sheets™, Google Forms™, Google Hangouts™, Google Calendar™, and Google Sites™—and work within their respective environments.
In this course, you will:
- Navigate in the Google G Suite environment.
- Store documents using Google Drive.
- Collaborate with Google Docs, Slides, and Drawings.
- Collaborate with Google Sheets and Forms.
- Communicate using Google Hangouts.
- Manage schedules using Google Calendar.
- Collaborate using Google Sites.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with G Suite
- Navigate Google G Suite
- Communicate Using Gmail
Lesson 2: Storing Documents Using Google Drive
- Add Folders and Files
- Manage Folders and Files
Lesson 3: Collaborating Using Google Docs, Slides, and Drawings
- Collaborate Using Google Docs
- Collaborate Using Google Slides
- Collaborate Using Google Drawings
Lesson 4: Collaborating Using Google Sheets and Forms
- Collaborate Using Google Sheets
- Collaborate Using Google Forms
Lesson 5: Communicating Using Google Hangouts
- Communicate Using Google Hangouts Conversations
- Communicate Using Google Hangouts Video Calls
Lesson 6: Managing Schedules Using Google Calendar
- Create Events
- Customize Your Calendar
- Create an Additional Calendar
- Manage Google Tasks
Lesson 7: Collaborating Using Google Sites
- Create and Edit a Google Site
- Share and Publish a Google Site