One Day • Instructor-led
In this course, participants will learn how to define process improvement, how to identify the role of workers in process improvement, how to work with several process improvement techniques, and how to plan for implementation of process improvement.
This course is designed for anyone who is looking to advance professionally in their field.
Lesson 1: What Is Process Improvement?
- Process Improvement Concepts
- Process Improvement Survey
- Work Your Problem
- The Customer Is #1
- Getting Customer Feedback
- Expanding the Role of the Internal Customer
- The Next Most Important Person
Lesson 2: Identifying and Improving Processes
- Find Processes That Need Improvement
- Plan for Your Success
- How Good Is Good?
- Project Planning
- The As-Is Process
- Create Your Own Process Map
Lesson 3: Getting Where You Want to Be
- Identify Problem Areas
- Selecting Options
- Plan Your Implementation
- Getting Changes to Stick
- Work the “Four P’s”
- How to Make Process Improvement a Continual Process