Help Desk Administrator
Date: November 2017
Position Status: Full-time/40 hours per week
Pay Status: Salary; Exempt
Reports To: Director of Network Services
Vermont Panurgy Inc. (Panurgy) has been providing skills that make businesses work for 30
years. Panurgy is home to the Panurgy IT Department as well as the Panurgy Learning Center.
Our skilled technicians and experienced trainers help businesses reach their full potential.
The Help Desk Administrator is responsible for all coordination and administrative duties for the
Network department. The main goal is to be the liaison between all service and networking
customers on behalf of the company and communicate client needs to Panurgy’s Solution
Consultants and Project Engineers.
- Work with all departments to maintain two-way communication to constantly strive to promote positive company image.
- Handle all incoming service, networking calls and service walk-ins
- Obtain information and when necessary perform preliminary problem solving/troubleshooting to direct and process calls in most effective and efficient manner.
- Follow up on networking marketing campaigns
- Participate in strategic brainstorming with groups and supervisors to both support and grow the business
- Coordinate scheduling of technical services staff for work both on-site and in-house service work requests, while maintaining a high rate of billable hours
- Maintain all client records and documentation as pertains to service and networks
- Track, record and follow-up with networking clients once work is completed
- Relay any potential service problems that may arise affecting customer satisfaction
- Review Managed Server Platform alerts and coordinate resolution
- 2-4 years professional experience preferably in technical and network environment, help desk
or technical sales
- High energy, passion for excellence, and ability to work both in teams and independently
- Superb customer service skills as position involves interacting with a myriad of people daily
- Current on networking standards and terminology
- Must be self-confident professional who possesses the highest levels of honesty and integrity and great organization and communication skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and willingness to travel locally to client sites