Vermont Panurgy has been providing talent development, and organizational development classes and training, also known as soft skills training, for over 20 years. Our instructors hold master’s and bachelor’s degrees and are considered to be experts in their respective fields.
We believe in teaching relevant topics in an open and engaging environment. Our classes are attended by the leading businesses and institutions in Vermont, New York and New Hampshire. We cover topics ranging from customer service and sales training to leadership training.
Feedback from our students has consistently shown that our classes provide great value with relevant curriculum addressing workforce development.
We offer both public and private training opportunities and will customize courses to meet the need of any client.
Talent Development Courses
Customer Service Track
Human Resources Track
Leadership & Supervision
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Six Thinking Hats
- Change Management
- Creating a High Performance Team
- Delegation Skills for Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Employee Performance: Managing Difficult People
- Leadership Institute (3 Days)
- Leadership Skills for Women
- Managerial Leadership
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Innovation & Creativity
- Positive Staff Development
Personal Development Track
- Business Etiquette
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Office Communication Strategies
- Email Management – Netiquette
- Writing Effective Email
- Grammar Skills
- Managing Upward
- Problem Solving Skills
- Stress Management
- Time Management